Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ordo ab Chao, Unraveling Odin's Knot, HAARP






'Ordo ab Chao'

If humanity were but a blip in time which it is, and all the cosmos went on without them there would've never been order to seemingly perceive in the universe.

'Order' is a term we give to claimed objective comfortability and patterns we create as societies. 'Chaos' is a term we give to the currently unknown or unpredictable. Just as we can seemingly bring order from the chaos, if we ever-so-slightly change our level of focus at any degree of supposed order it turns chaotic again and we must readjust our idea of order to match. We simply settle for different levels of comfortability within the infinite and claim order when 'order' itself is an entirely subjective concept like all others. As we claim new understanding we simply shift our communal bubble of delusion to suit our new idea of order. 'Ordo ab Chao' comes from the human condition and their unending paradoxical desire for stability and understanding in what they perceive around them. And, that's the beauty and tragedy of man-- to continually and contradictorily try and tame their environment by opposing the 'Chaos' and try to make sense where there was never any outside themselves to begin with.



Unraveling Odin's Knot.

Also known as WALKNOT ("Knot of the Slain") -- an ancient symbol of Odin as the God of Death in Battle.

It is said that this symbol of Norse Magick, a contract between Odin and his acolytes, a binding spell. The symbol also refers to the Three Norns, the weavers of fate. Odin achieved the secret of changing fate through knowledge of the runes with the sacrifice of one of his eyes and by hanging himself from the World Tree, under which (not coincidentally) reside The Three Fates. Odin (Othin, the All Father) was one of the most popular of the Norse Warrior gods and remains important in the modern version of Norse magick, Asatru.

This symbol resonates with the swastika in shape with the 3 in 1 spiral focal point being prevalent. This is a reference to galactic center.

Why the occurrence of the number three?

The meaning of Three is about the union of two parts to create a unique whole. That point of union forms the fruit of knowledge –it is our access point to unlimited potential.

Spirit, Mind, Body
Father, Son, Holy Ghost
Mother, Father, Child
Past, Present, Future
Power, Intellect, Love
Creator, Destroyer, Sustainer
Creation, Preservation, Destruction
Thought, Feeling, Emotion

One can see an accident just as much as they can see purpose...

If one is purposeless they will see things as such... If one carries purpose they will also act accordingly...

You see... it's just matters which side of the coin you stand on...

The universe is as conscious as "You" or "I" are conscious... since "We" are an amalgamated ever-changing version of one node on our grand self... I amness...

The universal bubble of something we emanate from and return to..

Just because umbilical cords are cut doesn't mean they are ever completely severed...

The source of all sources is the same sorcerer that manifests all objects in and around you...

That is because all objects are of the same subject...

Nothing isn't ever nothing because saying it makes it something...

To be and not to be are the same thing...

Death and Life are creative complements of each other...

Perfection and Imperfection are the same thing...

Misunderstanding is still understanding...

Coldness comes from a lack of hot...

Hotness comes from a lack of cold...

Which is which without the other?

All dualities stem from the same point....

Beingness is god... You are god...



Translation: One time/moment, One meeting

You only ever meet with yourself... forever... and ever...

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm late to the party here, but i still want to say how much i enjoyed watching that video and really like visiting your whole blog. Reading what you have shared here always makes me feel like i learn so much in a powerfully concentrated dose. Thank you! :D

Phone said...

Hey, like the stuff. Just one thought to add tho. I researched Mesoamerican cultures, and the occurance of 3 represents Sky, Terrestrial, Underworld.

I didnt see that anywhere on your post here. I think it has a large significance to what you are talking about here.

Bianca Smith said...

I have yet to sink my teeth into your blog, but I just got done watching a few of your youtube videos. They are fantastic.

..and you're eloquence in putting all of the puzzle pieces together is something to look up to.

I go through my own cycles with trying to fit it all together, and sometimes in one single instant I can see it all in front of me, and then the next.... I lose it again.

I'll be back when I have time to read the rest of everything you've got here...

Bianca Smith said...

I made a mental note earlier this morning (which was actually the end of a very long night, when I refused to put myself to bed.) To come back to this blog and comment on Odin's Knot.

The Valknut just made it's first apperance into my life, just last week. I'd never seen it before then. But, this is the order in which things came to me.

-I've always used the Runes as an oracle. But recently I developed:

-a deep interest in Norse Mythology

-on a whole other wave length I began to teach myself sacred geometry, which seemed to accelerate the ease of understanding of the more complex escoteric teachings, though on a purely intuitive level. For example, the 1632 drawing of the Rising of the Pheonix you showed in "The Black Sun" Video. (which I'll tell you about later) I happen to draw on a piece of paper something uncannily similar to that drawing, about two hours before watching that video. I then held them up side by side, and it's just uncanny. I totally freestyled that drawing, and there it was on the video right in front of me. I'll talk about that another time...

Back to the Valknut...

I bought this necklace which is actually a sygil/talisman - to me it resonated on a deep level, and I felt the symbol held a great deal of power in it. I knew it instantly. BUT, I didn't know much about it's history...

That brings me to this blog. The first encounter with the Valknut since I'd bought the piece that now hangs on my neck....

Here's me with my Valknut Talisman...

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1859/valknuttu1.jpg


Sorry to be so long winded with this... but I wanted to add that so many things you said here were so profound and well-thought.

Here's one of my favorite lines:

"Just because umbilical cords are cut doesn't mean they are ever completely severed..."

Bravo!



Much love
Bianca Smith








PS. Here are a couple of my blogs if you want to stop by..


The Internet as the Akashic Manifested into our 3D Reality:

http://biancasmithsblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/log-into-your-google-account-because.html

Fun With Geometry:

http://biancasmithsblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/geometrics-and-my-theory-of.html

Dwayne M. Preston said...

Love the deep blog. Can you tell me what is the picture of the coffin with the EYEs on it and where can I find it?

Anonymous said...

No truth tops any religion. For only in search for truth could my soul be stilled and the flame within be quenched.
Two sides, opposite, contradictory forces, will systematically create a new force, or new world. But then that new force will unbalance out it's opposite thus making a contradiction just like how it's parents met, thus making another world, or influence... or culture, just war or negociation. A continuous, constant, cause and effect until order realizes its' perfection but... never reaching it. Like the asymptote line, getting closer to the zero axis. Funny thing is it will never touch it.
Forces head to head, like stereotypical vs individualism... choice vs chance... idealism vs materialism, cooperate with each other, yet their are no signs of pregnancy due to the majority of ignorance... The first pregnancy is sight, darkness is matter and light is depth.
But Im am seeing pregnancy between religion and science, the childs name is spirituality.
All religions point to one source of light no matter their disciplines. Just as all religions came from one source, alpha and omega.
There is a architect behind our reality and it's formula was given from alpha and is revealed in omega... our new world.
Two sides to form new, the new becomes old, bringing it's opposite side, therefore forming into new, becoming old...

"History may repeat itself, but morals evolve."

In truth, without deceit, certain, and most veritable.



That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing. And just as all things have come from this One Thing, through the meditation of One Mind, so do all created things originate from this One Thing, through Transformation.



Its father is the Sun; its mother the Moon. The Wind carries it in its belly; its nurse is the Earth. It is the origin of All, the consecration of the Universe; its inherent Strength is perfected, if it is turned into Earth.



Separate the Earth from Fire, the Subtle from the Gross, gently and with great Ingenuity. It rises from Earth to Heaven and descends again to Earth, thereby combining within Itself the powers of both the Above and the Below.



Thus will you obtain the Glory of the Whole Universe. All Obscurity will be clear to you. This is the greatest Force of all powers, because it overcomes every Subtle thing and penetrates every Solid thing.



In this way was the Universe created. From this comes many wondrous Applications, because this is the Pattern.



Therefore am I called Thrice Greatest Hermes, having all three parts of the wisdom of the Whole Universe. Herein have I completely explained the Operation of the Sun.